pkinglegendz
Welcome to Pkinglegendz!! Plz Register on my site!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

pkinglegendz
Welcome to Pkinglegendz!! Plz Register on my site!!
pkinglegendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYE GUYS!!!!!!!! :(

2 posters

Go down

BYE GUYS!!!!!!!! :( Empty BYE GUYS!!!!!!!! :(

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

this is i own u nub on my bros acc cause i think that iownunub forum acc is banned so ye read..every 1 i guess this is goodbye to ya all its i own u nub from server i got hacked but no 1 beleves me so i got iped.. but i have had alot of fun with the acc's i donated playing with my bro talking to tom protecting the server. i had alot of fun watching the superbowl with u guys (ye u know who u r) i had fun dling all those 508's kinda.. fun helping the newbies and people in need of help fun pwning the wyverns with u guys summoing with them nulls Crying or Very sad i will probably nver be able to come on cause i think after this post im banned Crying or Very sad eelin\kenny u were fun to be with and as an 11 year old u r very smart and nice accept for ur fav outfit.. o.o loud171\ tom morene it has been fun knowing u and u make a dam good server if any 1 wants to talk please say ur server name and email me at tyhawk@rocketmail.com (me and my bro share an email) so ye u guys i will miss u so much and i hope u have fun on the server's that tom makes Crying or Very sad lexii\(dont know reelz name) im guessing lexi but idk Sad we had some great times exept for when u and tom\loud171 were fighting cause of a lie or sumthing like that i liked hanging with u at home and stuff Smile Sad. rose we had alot of gr8 times at wyverns when u logged in i would scream ur name Smile loved that white armor u had and u were a very exiting person i will miss u alot. insane demon\ insane clown we had some fun with me helping u with ur forum acc and stuff and we hanged out on the server u were always there for me. AJ u were very exicting u were there for me when i got hacked the second time and lou171\tom wouldnt get on u were first non staff to get some void on first source i played :0 ur a good person u will be missed Sad. i think the person i will miss the most is.. every 1 have fun and never give ur pass out EVER or ull end up like me TOM AND LEXII TOGETHER 4EVER!! PEACE GUYS Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

BYE GUYS!!!!!!!! :( Empty Re: BYE GUYS!!!!!!!! :(

Post by Mr Nabs Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 am

why wasnt i mentioned in here!? (: see ya bro.

Mr Nabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Goodbye I Own. You will be missed. And thank you, Your a great friend!
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum